The Office for Shareholders is a body that reports to the Control Committee, which directs and supervises the service provided to participants, suspended participants and beneficiaries of the plan with personalised and individualised advice.
The procedures for the collection and modification of the benefits derived from the contingencies covered by the plan are carried out: Retirement, Advance Retirement due to ERE, Disability and Death.
- To deal with queries from members, suspended members and beneficiaries of the Plan.
- Manage and carry out the procedures for the collection and modification of the benefits derived from the contingencies covered by the Retirement, Disability and Death plan.
- Provide the Monitoring Committee with information on the daily value of participation and statistics on the benefits of the plan by attending its meetings.
The Office of the Shareholder is located in Barcelona, Av. Diagonal, 621, Intermediate Zone.
We are at your disposal during office hours.
You can contact us:
- In person by appointment.
- Via Mail: [email protected]
- Via Web: www.fpecaixa.info/contacto